In the face of the worldwide Covid-19 pandemic, it is essential to take decisive action to prevent contagion in our more than 700 children and youth in the homes of NPH Mexico. We have fully implemented the health protocols, and we need to guarantee nourishment and their physical and mental health.
We must provide them with the tools that allow them to face confinement satisfactorily, and be ready to offer adequate care in case of any contagion.
The specific objectives of the project are:
1. Promote and reinforce personal hygiene measures and sanitization of spaces inside the homes of NPH Mexico.
2. Guarantee the conditions of medical attention for possible cases asymptomatic within the homes with sufficient supplies for the protection of medical personnel and caregivers.
3. Enable an isolation area for suspected and possible infected cases, with the optimal conditions for proper care, and thus prevent the spread of the virus.
4. Favor the development of capacities and abilities in the children of NPH Mexico, by means of close psychological attention, and the creation of recreational areas which provide benefits during confinement.
5. Guarantee a diet rich in vitamins and proteins to strengthen their immune system. We are working on 4 lines of action: hygiene and health protection, medical care, mental health, and nourishment.
If you have any questions about this project, please contact your nearest fundraising office. Click "Sponsor Project" to give an online donation. We are very grateful for any amount you can donate.
Note: the project cost includes a 10% premium to support the general needs of NPH and its children.
© 2020 NPH