Surgery Center Coordinator - from Jan 21, 2019 - 1 job for 13 months in NPH Honduras.
The Surgery Center Coordinator should be a highly motivated, independent volunteer who is not afraid to take on new challenges. This person must have some medical background, preferably with operating room experiences, and strong organizational skills.
Job responsibilities include:
- Coordinate and supervisor the continued construction of the Surgery Center as well as its daily operations and maintenance.
- Coordinator and assist with surgeries performed, including scheduling patients, surgical preparations and cleaning and maintenance of surgical instruments.
- Obtain materials needed for the surgery center.
- Maintain close communication with the Surgery Center donors (US) and attend medical brigades approximately 4 times per year.
- Help with or lead other projects and activities in the Health Department as necessary.